Westshore Mechanical's Priority Customer Maintenance Program
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst; on the coldest day or a frigid winter or during a sizzling summer heat wave; times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most! But regular maintenance check-ups help maximize the life expectancy of your system and save you money over time by keeping your systems in top working condition.
As a Priority Customer Member you'll get our exclusive PRECISION TUNE-UP and PRIORITY STATUS for all service calls.
Here's why you want to become a Priority Customer Member:
- 15% Discount on ALL service repairs, including PARTS and LABOR
- Never pay an overtime fee (no matter what time DAY or NIGHT
- Priority customer status (immediately moved ahead of NON-PRIORITY customers)
- Lower operating costs (well maintained equipment USES LESS ENERGY)
- Increased capacity of existing system (restores equipment to as close to factory fresh specifications as possible which means LESS RUN-TIME)
- Improved comfort (a clean indoor coil on an air conditioning system tends to remove more moisture which makes your HOME MORE COMFORTABLE)
- Longer equipment life (well maintained EQUIPMENT LASTS LONGER)
- Reduced equipment runtime (when your system isn’t running it’s SAVING YOU MONEY)
- Transferable to another location (or to the new owner)
- Fewer repairs (equipment that is regularly maintained normally has less costly repairs)
- Safer system (equipment that is clean and well maintained tends to be SAFER to operate)
Your investment in our service agreement also includes:
Two Performance Tune-Ups Per Year
Having your system checked regularly enables us to keep your unit running as efficiently as possible, which saves you money on your utility bill month after month. These regular check-ups also enables us to catch problems such as loose or burnt wires, and freon leaks, before they lead to a larger problem such as motor failure.
When you have an emergency, you can rest assured Westshore Mechanical...WILL BE THERE! Our commitment to program customers means we will have a technician to your door within 24 hours of calling our office.
15% Off Replacement Parts
Example of savings: if the cost of a blower motor replacement was $400, you would save $60 on the repair.
5 YEAR Labor Warranty
ALL SERVICE REPAIRS made by WESTSHORE will carry a 5 YEAR warranty on PARTS and LABOR as long as the customer maintains a paid-up maintenance agreement – (excludes compressors and heat exchangers).
Energy Saving Coil Cleaning
Dirty coils reduce efficiency and cause your unit to work harder, causing parts to wear out faster, and shorten the life expectancy of your unit. Your unit will cost you more month after month on your utility bill if the coils are not kept clean. Test performed by the EPA explain that as little as 1/10th of a centimeter of dirt or dust on a coil could reduce efficiency by 21%. Since the average homeowner's heating and cooling bill is $1,500 per year, a 21% loss in efficiency means you could be wasting up to $315 each year.
15% Off Repair Labor
Our discounted rates save you money with every service call. Our repair trucks are fully stocked so we are able to repair 99% of calls on the first visit.